Crispy autumn leaves means it's time for my festive calligraphy workshops to start!
Learn to write gorgeous gift tags and creative Christmas cards with a proper old fashioned dippy ink pen. Enjoy a little escape where you'll play with my funny pens, writing and drawing festive words and little illustrations. Festive caligraphy classes are so much fun, and I would LOVE to see you there!
My first festive calligraphy class of the month (Ulverston on the 8th of November) – has already sold out but there are still a few tickets left for the other dates.
Early booking is essential for all of these!
Find and book a calligraphy class near you... I'll be at:
- Rheged (nr Penrith), Saturday 12th November - Info & Tickets
- Heft, High Newton, Wednesday 16th November - Info & Tickets
- Beetham Nurseries, 18th November - Info & Tickets
- Abbey Mill Coffee Shop, Barrow, Wednesdays from 23rd November - Contact Abbey Mill Coffee Shop for availability
- Lancaster Christmas Markets, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th November - Friday 25th Info & Tickets // Saturday 26th Info & Tickets
- Ford Park, Ulverston, Tuesday 6th December - Info & Tickets
Ticket prices for Rheged, Heft and Beetham Nurseries include a modern calligraphy kit (something like this) - all workshops will have a little pop-up shop where you can treat yourself to extras like sparkly inks, quirky nibs and more!